<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605971?origin\x3dhttp://y0uch0seme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about you!

Tuesday, September 26
Yesterday was awesome! Went for jamming at Nexus and learnt so much in the session itself! I just love to play keyboard to express my worship to God. Going deeper into worship! Really wanna thank Veronica for giving me the chance to learn from her, even most of the time I look like a noob. Haha. Finally i understand how come everyone says that Veron is a very encouraging sister. Amen! Look forward to learning more theories from you. Slowly ok? Wahaha

Today is another great day! After my camp, I met my scriptwriter team at the mountain top of Fort Canning Park to discuss! Always look forward to the discussion because there are always some clowns that will make all of us laugh. Haha. Creativity brings excitement. Forced the team to take a stroll round the park to feel the atmosphere. Hmm.. I find that it is quite romantic leh, but dunno how come the rest are walking so slow behind. Now I know who is the most timid one. Zul! Opps =x Thank God for Windez. Can see that he is a very serving and enthusiatic brother. Hey bro! Continue to serve the people more, you will go far!

I've seen beyond things.




stompdown
11:33 PM

Comments: Post a Comment