Sunday, September 17
Happy Birthday Hope Church Singapore!!
Church anniversary was a success. Woo seldom has a chance to see the whole church gather together to give praise to God! Indeed it is true that God's church will grow from glory to glory no matter what circumstances.
Yesterday I skipped my rehearsal in the morning to go for my keyboard lesson at believer's music because I have a worship presentation in the class. Haha.. I was trembling with fear even before I start playing. But God reminded me the very reason about my playing and I was so amazed by my worship to Him yesterday! Everything just went so smoothly as I meditate on his goodness thru out the session. Played I'm Held by Your Love even though I don't really know how it sounds. Lol! Proceeding on Worship Dynamic 1 soon!
After the anniversary I went for soccer at Kallang with the NS group and TWAM dudes! Had a very fun time together as you see Godly man fighting with one another for the ball! Simply loves it.
Finally anniverary is over and now I've to focus back on the main thing. YouthDNA and Pastoral. What Sam spoke to us in one of the meetings has really penetrated my heart this entire week. He said something like "Continue to be what has brought you thus far.. ". Though spirituality is not defined by status, but I reflected on what really brought me to leading my 3 dear CGs in the past. Now that I am leading the NS group and as a shepherd of 4 sheeps, I decided to commit my life into building them up and faithfully shepherding them every week. I want to maintain the faithfulness in taking care of God's flock and also be diligent in building myself faithfully. No doubt it will cost alot. Faithfulness and diligence.
stompdown
6:12 PM