Tuesday, June 21
Before going to church camp.
donald: Hey Cecil! Can i meet u for shepherding tmr? It will b e last time u c me...
cecil: Huh? Why?
donald: Coz.... i am dying...
cecil: Ok.. I will pray until you resurrect.
So proud of my sheep hur..
Finally!! I passed my Basic Theory Test! Wahaha! Going to take my Final Theory with Joanne nxt month.
14 June 2005
jasmine poon: Hi donald! You taking your driving test today right? First attempt? Is alright don't put too much pressure on yourself. Is ok if you fail.
donald: Yo! haa. Is ok i used to it le... this is my 4th attempt. Haha
She didn't msg me back because I think she was too shocked to hear tt.
After coming back from Ubi.
jasmine: Hi! Hows your test?
donald: Haizz..
jasmine: Is ok... try again next time.
donald: I came out of e rm after 2mins..
donald: Because I have brought e wrong receipt with me which dated 14 June 2004 and the adminstrator says is the next day.
jasmine: diao! blur sotong!
Sunday went ice skating with Joanne, Pearline, Elaine and Colin! Pearline didn't skate because her leg was injured. Joanne was skating for her first time. The whole session was very very fun!, but skated for only 2hrs.. not quite enough.. Haha. I did a very terrible thing to Joanne =x
Guys, to walk strongly for God everyone must have their own set of core values {what you believe in?). Beside the church v&p and etc, what are you personal core values? Something which you won't cross the line and you are willing to die for? For myself, these are 2 of my 5 core values.
1) Let your Yes be Yes and your No be No.
2) Always give the best unto the Lord, Spirit of Excellence.
stompdown
12:57 AM