<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605971?origin\x3dhttp://y0uch0seme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about you!

Monday, March 14
Was out with Shawn, Serene and her fren for afternoon movie on Sat afternoon. We watched Boogeyman' kidda scary. But the most xciting part is not e movie! I was so amaze by the vibrating cushion chair n the next-to-seat sound system Shaw Org. has provided. Muahah! Every 10 mins it goes Wa! Ar! Hue!. It was tt Shawn! Keeps frightening me with his overeacting actions. -.-!
Service atmosphere shot up after poly has combined with university grp. Waoo.. I was so xcited abt the guys grp after I witnessed the full row occupied during service! During dinner time we had a fun time of fellowship too! Really wanna welcome the 5 transfers from high school grp. Yangzhou, Alvin, Sihan, ++, ++. Hey, Qingcai, Ritchie, Wenyong, Jon.Liu, Jon.Lee, Cecil, Zhenming, Gabriel, Hanyew, Abel, Robin, this year God Almighty is going to bloom the guys grp to the max! We gonna witness it as we sow with tears and with prayers. Now the guys grp is 17. We shall hit 20 soon! It will be done! I am preparing myself for the harvest and I am gonna do anything tt will bring glory to God. Lets be an idealistic Christians. Run together!
Sunday was my first shepherding with Sam! Together with Lennon, Kehan and Colin, we had much fun at Raffles City BK. The shperding was quite diff frm Nel's though. Learnt alot frm Sam and alot of guys talk also. Wahah! My first shepherding this Kehan n Colin forced me to share my darkest secret, say wad accountability! Anyway I know theirs too!
After tt I met Ritchie n Cecil for shepherding. City Link was so crowded n we hardly can get a place to settle down. But eventually God blessed us with a place with nice environment @ Thai Express. I luv the dishes over there!! It was soo soo nice! spicy curries n tomyam soup. Shiok! Ritchie ordered Kaeng Khiew Wan Gai: Green Curry, Cecil ordered Kaeng Kari Gai: Yellow Chicken Curry and me Tomyam Talay!! I just luv sherpherding so much. A time to share life and have fun together' hmmm. Gonna start looking for place for tis week shepherding le, Sam asked me to bring him to a romantic place. Gosh!




stompdown
2:04 PM

Comments: Post a Comment