Thursday, March 3
Learnt from last week CLM on spiritual growth. If you want growth, stretch yourself! Learn more things and preoccupied urself with spiritual stuff! I am learning keyboard recently and yesterday..wohoo.. Finally I am able to play Jingle Bells with 2 hands! Admit defeat ba Dawn! My aim is to be able to play worship songs.
Share with u my life story. I am a animal lover and I used to have many pets' Fish, Terrapin, Tortoise, Dog and Rabbit.
About my Fish [Primary School days]:
Heehez. I bought a pair of kissing fishes from a pet shop near my area. Sooo much amazed by their love for one another; kiss non-stop. I enjoyed watching their repetitive actions until my eyes grew tired. zZZZ It was until the next morning when I woke up then I discovered that they were both dead! Wounds were found on their bodies and I realised tt they were actually biting each other! Hmmm..dating is no gd, see, they kissed dating goodbye. T.T
About my Terrapin [Secondary School days]:
I love the terrapins I used to have last time! All eight of them. Fed them until they were 20 times bigger than those little ones found in the pet shops and gave them names as well. It costed me a bomb to feed them becoz they need to eat alot and their water gets dirty very easily. Well, I gave them alot of freedom and often I will allow them to walk around freely in the house. But too much freedom is not always good. One day when I was preparing to go out, I found 2 of em missing! Went searching up n down ard the hse n found them nowhere', but only remembered placing them in the balcony... could they have... oh no!! I rushed down my hse and found both of em bleeding profusely on the grasses! They jumped off the building.... Quickly get them back home n placed them in a bucket of water... and the water soon turned all red.. they died an hr later.. their heads were like going to drop off. T.T
About my Rabbit [Secondary School days]:
They are the cutest! My dad's collegue gave us 4 small rabbits gahaha 2 whites, 2 blacks. The white one soon turned grey becoz i kept touching them. On tt day i was so excited n I decided to build them a comfortable home myself using cardboard. Cool house with ladder. U are lucky to have such owner. That whole day I was playing with it every now n then until late @ nite. I placed those cuties in the balcony n off i go. Zzz..zz. Next morning the very first thing i do is to visit my rabbits. There I see the 4 of em sleeping so soundly, still got pose somemore.. stretched out their 4 legs. Haha.. i decided to wake them up by poking them gently and hmmm no response.. alright, this time i used more force. No response! I shaked them. No response! wad the... I did CPR on them w/o the mouth to mouth part.. but they are dead. After much thinking i found out the reason of their death... they were froze to death @ night in the balcony because it was very cold. Silly me! T.T
2 mths later was my friend bday. Decided to buy her a white rabbit n this time rd we will combine effort to rear it. Lalala xiang bu dao ba... within 3 mths it grew until so healthy n BIG. Wohoo. We always set it free in the garden for it to hop ard. One day some other of our frens came to her hse to play. We were kicking n passing the soccer ball to one another in the garden and when i got the ball, i wacked it so hard tt it..... hit the rabbit directly @ its eye. Oh manz..! Its eye went swollen n machiam like going to pop out.. I comforted myself by saying "It will heal tmr one la!" The next day my fren called announcing its death. What have I done. T.T
About my Tortoise [Polytechnic]:
It is still alive till now! But....ask me personally! ahahh! Shhhh
About my Dog [Polytechnic]:
I realli love my dog alot. It is call Richie, not my sheep Ritchie! But it was given away to SPCA last mth due to the divorce situation. I was so sad abt it. Really invested my time n do SOWing on my dog. T.T
Tell u all wad.. I am thinking of getting a rabbit again. Wahahha! Today CG was great, fellowship of the rappers. Come on everybody!!
stompdown
3:47 PM