Tuesday, March 8
9 March 2005
Tis morning gonna wake up very early becoz i gonna pass Mandy her bouquet of flowers. During Valentine's Day i sold the roses for $18 and guess how much she bargained to? $5!!!! I am amazed by her too, or was it me? When i met up with her @ Queenstown, she rejected the roses becoz it wasn't in a bouquet. So, i completed it during my lunch time. Lotsa colleague asked me, "Hey Donald, wad are u doing with those black roses." I replied, my fren rejected my roses. Then they are like special nice to me thru-out the whole day, thinking I.. shi lian le. Wahaha!
After work i went straight down to Bugis to pass Mandy her completed roses. She was meeting Jenny @ Mos Burger there. Haha this Jenny ar.. always tell me to drink more water becoz my hair is dry. No link! I shopped ard in cold storage looking for new ingredients to cook new dishes' Wahaha hey peeps. sure u all gonna like my new Japanese receipe. Lalala When i was walking to the MRT station, I saw Cherie.. the familar look of hers nearly make my tears drop. We used to have so much fun together, laming ard, crapping. I just feel so burden for her.
In the evening, I went to Serangoon to have a hairdo. Welcome to my new look!
Since it was still early after all the scissor and color, decided to take a stroll with the Holy Spirit ard tt area. Did i grief the HS in certain areas? Had such a wonderful divine exchange with God.
My destination ended @ Bradell Heights CC. Wohoo', met some of my Taekwondo pals there and i m not gonna miss tis chance! Finally I can fight! Battled with the black belts over there. We tried many different kidda sparing. 3 against 1, unarm combat and 2 on 2. So fun! U know wad? donald lao le. >.< Lost all my stamina and agility. So feel like joining back the team, but..haa lets go for the kingdom first!
Nel [ex-Shepherd]: juz wanna thk u for EVERYthing u haf done in my life, the ups and the downs. I know sometimes I bite, but u are always so patient with me. I m so willing to lay down my life for u and God, n with my only 10cents I will call u. Love u always.
Ritchie [Sheep]: a teachable sheep. Always willing to change for the better. Challenge u to work hard thru the S-O-W stage n become a CL by end March. Lean not to our own understanding, continue to be a Word-centered guy. Christ-likeness n focus u shall be.
Jon.Lee [Buddy]: when I look @ u I juz feel so encouraged. A Just-Do-It spirit. Continue to be an overcomer n challenge u to be a CLA by April. Trust me, all we have to do is to release.
Clarence [Buddy]: wooo, wad can I say abt u. Those kidda Die-Hard spirit! Sometimes I juz feel so envy abt u manz, becoz u suffer so much. Idiot... I wanna experience wad u experience also. All the best when u enter army!
Cecil [Sheep]: a very giving and helpful sheep of mine. Trust u so much and prepare urself to become a shepherd by end March! Have self-control as well! Dont kill all the guys in the grp or u gonna pioneer the whole guys grp!
Hanyew [Sheep]: a guy of wisdom n knowledge. Having a Never-Let-Go spirit. The kingdom is coming, lets all be kingdom-minded. Acquire a new vision frm God!
Qingcai [Sheep]: very fun-loving! always so excited abt happenings. Be excited abt God amen? Haaa u dare to challenge me see who will be able to complete the race? We all shall be as we spur one another on.
Zhenming: very amaze by ur child-liked faith. Tell u dude, u will become a man tt will bring havoc in hell when God's annointing flows thru u. Lost vision of the temporal, gain vision from God. Lets journey together. *Kick ur butt
Gabriel: u shall follow God. Gabriel SHALL BE IN GOD's KINGDOM! appreciate u.
Joanne: hey, haha u are a very loving sister of mine. Always so encouraging and giving. Are u ready for more? The more obstancles come, the more we grow! Who knows next time I will need u in my journey? Help me! Medic!
Melanie: set ur criteria le ma? Haha. God loves u soo much girl, u are the precious gem of His. Continue to serve God greatly in ur church n u muz share with me ur testimony ar! Follow the true standard of Christian living!
stompdown
5:00 PM