Monday, March 7
6 March 2005
Spent my Sat night @ Zhenming hse to help him with his proj. Had a great time with him n get to know him abit more. Haa this bro ar.. is so like me in the past. Felt so burden for him as I see his child-liked faith in God. Hmm.. Read frm a Purpose Driven Youth Ministry and the author says tt most pple when asked "Why does your ministry exist for?", they can't answer. As i ponder over this question, God reaffirm my vision. How much I yearn to see strong n bliblical guys arise frm TP ministry tt reflects the Glory of God. It is time guys!
Ard 5pm, I make my way to TP HQ to meet Pearlyn. Guess wad? I saw xt's cousin at e playground! He is soo so cute and really know how to self-entertain. Played with him quite awhile.. Aha love him. After tt I went up to HQ to play my Jingle Bells.
6pm me n Jon.Lee rushed down to Suntec's Country Manna to have dinner with Lyan n Donnie. After tt we went all went to watch Hitch with Pearlyn joining us. I learned how to kiss from the show.. haha no la JKING!
I was really happy yesterday because I got back into contact with 2 of my God sisters Lydia and Gracie. Gracie is the one who first planted the seed in me when I was in sec 3, she patiently coached me in my studies and always shower me with God's love.
"hey Gracie! really thk God for the seed u have planted in me last time and now u see, the fruits are growing!!"
Lydia is my another sister of mine. She is from China. Haa. I always feel so ashame to talk to her becoz my chinese... Wahah. Anyway aiming for her to come for Easter service. Tell u all something, I have planted a seed in her le! Haha. I just feel so excited to preach the gospel. Woohoo
stompdown
2:22 PM