Monday, February 21
19 February 2005, Saturday
Met Clarence, Ritchie and Cecil @ Crown Prince Hotel's Swensens for CTM. I really had a great time spent with them there. Sometimes I just feel so honored to be able to serve in the team together with one heart, one vision, one goal. Learnt to appreciate my core team alot and i promise that i will be committed to every individual one of them. We ordered a Giant Earthquake there with diffent kinda flavor! Let me reveal one of Swensen's secret to you all. shHhh Their most expensive ice-cream flavor are Sticky Chewy Chocolate & Chocolate Peanut Buttercup!! Muhaha they wont give you unless you request. Haaa Opps.
- Pistachio Almond (Very nice! Must try)
- Strawberry
- Chocolate Freckles
- Sticky Chewy Chocolate
- Thin Mint
- Coffee
- Yummy Raisin
- Cookies 'N' Cream
20 February 2005, Sunday
Tis week is our duty to clean up e whole hse. Clean the fan, pack the kitchen, sweep & mop e floor, we've done it all. The HQ sparkles now. 'Shieezee" Know that my sheep seldom does hse work n I deliberately tasked him to wash the toilet. Very encouraged by his total obedience and that shd be the way. He even initiated to go down to get things for the hse. Everything we do, we do it for God. God spoke to me last night about this "Sometimes we might we willing to change, but it doesnt mean we will obey." willingness and total obedience is different. Very often I beat my body and forced myself to do what it seems uncomfortable because I know tt it benefits me. No use sitting there and cry over spilt milk and chant "I am willing, I am willing x 100000".
In the afternoon I went to Serangoon to shepherd Cecil. Settled in this Soya Bean shop with quite a few high school students there. They were all studying. So as usual I concentrate on teaching the Word and not long later, I discovered that most of the time I am the only one talking in the shop. Guess that everyone knows what our conversation was all abt. Can see that my sheep was abit paisei as he soften his tone when he reads out the verses with alot of them staring at us. Haha you know me la.. buay paisei one.. still continue to teach and read out loud since they are so curious abt our topic. Haha.. but personally I feel so proud of God's Word and I think it somehow will benefit the people in the shop as well.
Went for my second shepherding at Nel's hse later. Had a real long conversation with her as we shared and discussed abt certain issues. It was such an annointed time because God revealed his revelation, his wisdom to me. New challenges.
I didn't blog for a long time because I was reflecting abt my life. I can't help but to give thanks to God for wadever things he has placed in my life. Recent mths alot of things happened in my family and my ministry as well. Mum and dad are going to divorce soon, sister lost her job & her credit card bill goes up to $1000+, very worried abt my dad's company, having some problems in my ministry and need to handle my personal struggle as well. Things just keep gushing in and I simply broke down and kneel before God every night. I don't have much to say, but to recall the goodness of God in my life. I am weak, but He is strong. My Dad is strong.
Well, haha no matter how much problems we are facing now we shd all lead a rejoicing life. God is alive! SmileZ! Did my spiritual gifts test and to my surpise..... Haaa.. never knew that I have such faith. Just trust & believe in God lor. Hehe
1) Gift of Faith
2) Gift of Dicernment
3) Gift of Adminstration
4) Gift of Craftmanship
5) Teacher
Ok, shall end here. Later going for Swensens again with the DMM tier. I am using the $120 voucher! Wohhooo can eat until shiok... evil desire.
stompdown
12:14 PM