<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605971?origin\x3dhttp://y0uch0seme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about you!

Friday, January 14
This week is such a fruitful week for me. Doing the best that I can in every aspect of what the Lord has entrusted me. His people, my given talents. Really sense that God is going to do something big in my group now and I give thanks to Him for using His people in the church. Shall recognize, live in, praise and shine Your glory. Well, just want to thk God for Ritchie, Cecil, Jon. Lee, Jon. liu and Qingcai. I know that this journey is not an easy one and really appreciate all of you alot for pouring down your life to inspire and impact people. God loves them. We are serving a living God!
Love God | Love people | Purpose driven




stompdown
1:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment