<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9605971?origin\x3dhttp://y0uch0seme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

about you!

Wednesday, December 15
Phew` This morning was a close one. Reached my attachment company at 7:59:14 AM!! This is how close it was! Went to pass Nel something early in the morning and then took a bus to AMK MRT station. My heart rejoices for I thought I will be early, but. . . Please DO NOT TAKE North Line for it is the longest route i ever take! 2mins per stop and my heart is like going to jump out while everyone is sleeping in the train. I prayed the same repetitive prayer throughout the journey. Really praise God for giving me a sudden boost of stamina to fly to my workplace, a 10mins walk reduced to a 2 mins run. >.< Think after my whole attachment period I will be a super duper punctual and skinny person. OK!! More skinny I mean!
STOMP is tmr!! http://www.tp-cyclone.blogspot.com TP2 itself has 12 visitors coming as for now. Praise and glory to You God! More to come!! Believe and trust God for a great and successful event tmr. So excited to see all the people flow over to Christmas Service! Woohoo! Later going down to TP after work to evangelise and invite. Shall not be complacent, invite until the last minute! Lord take away my tiredness!




stompdown
2:01 PM

Comments: Post a Comment